Welcome

Thanks for taking time to stop by for a visit. Your interest in our ministry is greatly appreciated. Our goal is to share with you some basic information about our ministry and what we're up to. In addition, I plan to include some items that I hope will be of interest to you. Your questions and comments are always welcome so please feel free to add your own comments to any of the posts.

Prayerfully,
Preacher Don

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Special Thanks

I really wanted to post a word of thanks to the folks at Living Waters Holiness Church. You have become very special people to me and in spite of changes that are taking place I have every confidence that we have made some lasting friendships. You have been so kind and generous to me that, as I've told you before, it is truly overwhelming to me. Please know that you are in my prayers and I humbly ask that you keep me in yours. God bless you all!

No comments: